• The Centrium presents Billy Talent with special guests Alexisonfire and Against Me! on Thursday. Cancer Bats has joined in this tour as well. Tickets, $29.50 and $42.50 on sale through Ticketmaster. Rain: A Tribute to The Beatles returns to the Centrium on June 1 for one show only at 8 p.m. Tickets on sale now. Call 403-340-4455 or www.ticketmaster.ca.
• The Hub features Raghu Lokanathan on April 14. To find out more phone 403-340-4869.
• Red Deer Legion presents an evening with Patsy Cline: Bonnie Kilroe on Thursday. Tickets, $15, $10 for Legion members. Call 403-342-0035 for more information.
• Bellinis at Red Deer Capri Centre hosts Porter, Red Deer’s top corporate party band on Thursday. Visit www.portermusic.ca
• The Matchbox presents Alberta bluesman Mark Sterling for his performance of songs by John Lennon on Saturday.
Chris Naish and the Fever Beat with opening local artists Colin Anthony and Kallie Beth Clayton will be at The Matchbox on March 12. Tickets for this one cost $15.
Also at this venue — on April 15, 16 and 17 — will be A Case of the Blues, a tribute to the Blues Brothers. Tickets sell for $25.
Then, see Canadian country recording artist Duane Steele live in concert perform from his new album Gas and Time on June 10 and 11, and enjoy special guest Tera Lee on the same bill. Tickets are $25.
Unless otherwise stated, doors open at 7 p.m. with the show at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are available from all Ticketmaster locations, and The Matchbox box office as well. Call The Matchbox at 403-341-6500.
• Memorial Centre presents Stuart McLean and the Vinyl Cafe live on stage for their 2010 spring tour on Monday.
Hawksley Workman will be on the Memorial stage on March 19.
A fundraiser for the local Ronald McDonald House will feature Alberta artists Alex Dion, Lenny Howell and Tim Harwill on March 26.
Tickets in person at Black Knight Inn, or call 403-755-6626 or go online to www.bkticketcentre.ca
• Elks Hall welcomes Stephen Fearing on Wednesday, and a Waskasoo Bluegrass Music Society presentation of The Special Consensus on March 21, followed by Lorne Elliott on April 15. The Special Consensus tickets are available from all the usual Waskasoo Bluegrass outlets.
• Red Deer Legion Old Time Dance with Silver and Gold is on Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. Cost is $6, or $11.95 with buffet starting at 5 p.m. Phone 403-342-0035.
To have your establishment’s live bands included in this space, fax a list to Club Dates by 8 a.m. on Wednesday to 403-341- 6560 or e-mail editorial@reddeeradvocate. com.