If you’re looking to make the most efficient use of space around your home and property, does a parked RV, trailer, boat or other recreational equipment fit into that equation?
Your RV use is limited to certain months of the year and when it’s not being used, storing it in a safe, convenient location with 24/7 security can be an appealing idea. Come RV season, wouldn’t it be nice to have ample space there to prepare your vehicle, grab some important supplies, and upon your return, utilize a free sani-dump station?
It all adds up to the height of convenience for RV owners, says Les Biasi, co-owner of Alta RV Parking and Storage, just southeast of Red Deer. “Part of owning a trailer or motorhome is having a place to park it, and having all the right equipment handy so you can jump in and go,” he says. “If you keep your trailer at home, you’re always hunting for these things.”
Here’s some of the conveniences you’ll find at Alta RV Parking and Storage:
- Drive-in sani-dump station – Starting your next outdoor adventure with an empty sanitary tank is one of the best things you can do to ensure a good trip away. Clients who park here enjoy free sani-services.
- Plenty of room Whether you’re looking to keep your big rig, RV, boat, truck, quad securely stored, or maybe all of the above, there’s space available, including some that allow pull-through for 65-foot coaches. With capacity for 600 vehicles of varying sizes, this option is definitely worth considering as a way to create more space at home!
- Safe and secure – Having a husband-and-wife management team live on-site helps keep your vehicles safe and secure. Not only are high-tech methods such as drone surveillance and a pinpad keyless entry system in place, a barbed wire fence surrounds the parking area and an aggressive rodent control program help protect your property from infestations.
- Supplies central – An onsite store offers the availability of special toilet paper and bundles of wood, and is considering a propane tank exchange program. It means you don’t have to worry about having the basics covered when you head out!
- A handy location – Head south on 30th Avenue toward 19th Street and you’ll find Alta RV Parking and Storage right behind the fire station on Range Road 272.
With competitive rates and discounts available for six or 12-month commitments, it’s a good investment in the security and care of your RV. Ask about discounts for first responders and veterans!