Hypnosis harnesses YOUR internal power to help you reach YOUR outcomes and goals!
What goals do you want to reach? How would you like to make your life better? Here is how hypnosis can help you discover your internal power…
“What if you could end the internal debate? What if you could change your perception?” asks Trisha Fuller, owner of Red Deer’s Hypnosis for Health and Happiness for nine years. “Would taking actions to reach your goals change your life?”
Also a hypnotist trainer and mentor with the Master Hypnotist Society and Master Hypnotist Society Canada, Trisha is passionate about helping people achieve their goals, reach new outcomes and stop the mental chatter that holds them back.
Why? Hypnosis helps people just like you harness the power of their subconscious mind to create lasting change, explains Trisha, who recently received the Consumer Choice Award for Business Excellence in the category of Weight Control.
- Weight loss: Rather than a rigid diet filled with rules and limitations that’s impossible to stick to, hypnosis can help reprogram how you look at foods and exercise, and in turn effect permanent change.
- Smoking cessation: From patches and gum, to cold turkey, if you’ve tried “everything” to quit smoking, hypnosis may help you see being smoke free as a desirable goal.
- Pain management: For those suffering from chronic pain, hypnosis (with physician’s referral) can be an effective tool to harness the power of your own mind to manage pain. Added benefits include reduced stress and anxiety and improved sleep, which in turn supports your body’s ability to heal, Trisha notes.
- Stress management: Because the hypnotic state helps reduce stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline, it can quickly bring results for those experiencing stress. Once you’ve learned to achieve this relaxed state, you’ll also learn self-hypnosis techniques, cue words and anchors, giving you the tools to de-stress whenever you need to.
- Confidence and Anxiety: Whether it’s being in a group of people or public speaking that provokes anxiety, or a phobia that’s holding you back, hypnosis can help you discover your inner strength, power and self-confidence.
Is hypnosis right for you?
Trisha offers a free screening to see if you can be accepted as a client or student, and if hypnosis is right for you.
To learn more, visit www.HypnosisForHealthAndHappiness.ca or call 403-33-HYPNO (403-334-9766).
Want to Learn Hypnosis?
Those curious about becoming a hypnotist or hypnotherapist can join Trisha at Red Deer’s Canadian Hypnosis Academy, a vocational school and member of the Master Hypnotist Society Canada. In addition to dynamic training, personal and professional business mentorship and coaching is also available to help you to develop a successful hypnosis business.
Enhance your current career in nursing, sales, teaching, business and much more with hypnotic skills. Many people take hypnosis training to help their own family, friends, build their relationship or to become an expert communicator in their field. Hypnotic skills can strengthen any facet of your life. Learn more at www.LearnHypnosis.ca