Considering downsizing but not sure a smaller space will suit your lifestyle? Alexander Place in downtown Red Deer might be your perfect match.
With an impressive walk score of 89 per cent, modern amenities are just steps away. The Golden Circle Seniors Resource Centre — a hub of community activity — is across the park. Have young kids eager to play? The Red Deer Recreational Centre is just one block south from your door.
With 75 businesses nearby, your morning coffee, afternoon medical appointment and evening grocery shop are all within walking distance. Smaller units have already sold out but spacious 2-bedroom apartments are still available, with one or two bathrooms.
Urban access, quiet convenience
- Security: Cameras at each entrance and in the parkade ensure you and your belongings are always secure. Key fob entry at all doors mean you can rest easy, knowing the whole building is safe.
- Underground parking: Snow shovelling? No shovelling! Alexander Place offers heated underground parking, and you can combine your stall with underground storage space for a great deal. If you’re more keen to save money and don’t mind dusting off your windshield, above-ground parking with plug-ins are also available. And if you find you don’t need a vehicle often but could use one every once in a while, ask about the Black Mountain Property Management car share program.
- Pet friendly: You don’t have to leave your beloved pet behind, just because you’re moving into an apartment — pets are welcome! Just talk to Crystal, the Alexander Place property manager. If you’re more passionate about plant babies than fur babies, you’ll love the spacious balcony for growing your garden next summer.
- Social lounge: Alexander Place has a spacious social lounge where you can meet your neighbours or host a small gathering, without feeling too cramped. Take advantage of the full kitchen to make cookies and coffee or a five-course feast!
- Creature comforts: The entire building at Alexander Place is air conditioned, so you’ll feel comfortable through the summer’s heat. Enjoy polished design details like elegant countertops inspired by Italian Di Pesco marble, glossy subway tile backsplashes and sophisticated vinyl plank flooring.
Ready to step into your own space at Alexander Place? Contact Crystal the property manager at 403-598-0506, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the 2-bed 2-bath, and 2-bed 1-bath suites available. Black Mountain Property Management is offering many great move-in incentives, so there are lots of opportunities to save! Right now seniors over 50 pay a reduced security deposit of only $500! Learn more at alexanderplace.ca.