Trisha Fuller, with Hypnosis for Health and Happiness, has served the Camrose and Red Deer for nine years.
A hypnotist trainer and mentor with the Master Hypnotist Society and Master Hypnotist Society Canada, Trisha is passionate about helping people achieve their goals, reach new outcomes and stop the chatter in their heads that is holding them back.
What if you could end the internal debate? What if you could change your perception? Would taking actions to reach your goals change your life?
Hypnosis helps people just like you harness the power of their subconscious mind to create lasting change, Trisha explains.
- Weight loss: While most weight loss programs insist on a rigid diet of excessive rules and limitations just too tough to stick to, hypnosis can help you embrace a permanent change by reprogramming how you look at foods and exercise.
- Smoking cessation: If you have tried “everything” — patches, gum, cold turkey — without permanent success, hypnosis may help you eliminate the hassle of smoking and see being smoke free as a desirable goal.
- Pain management: For those suffering from chronic pain, hypnosis (with physician’s referral) can be effective by harnessing the power of your own mind to create effective pain management. Added benefits include reduced stress and anxiety and improved sleep, which in turn supports your body’s ability to heal, Trisha notes.
- Stress management: Because hypnotic state brings the reduction of stress hormones cortisol and adrenaline, it can quickly bring results for those experiencing stress. Once you’ve learned to achieve this relaxed state, you’ll also learn to duplicate it using self-hypnosis techniques, cue words and anchors, meaning you’ll have the tools to de-stress whenever you need to.
- Confidence and Anxiety: Whether it’s being in a group of people or public speaking that provokes anxiety, or a phobia that’s holding you back, hypnosis can help you discover your inner strength, power and self-confidence.
Is hypnosis right for you?
Trisha offers a free screening to see if you can be accepted as a client or student, and to determine if hypnosis is right for you.
To learn more, visit www.HypnosisForHealthAndHappiness.ca or call 403-33-HYPNO (403-334-9766).
Want to Learn Hypnosis?
Curious about becoming a hypnotist or hypnotherapist? Join Trisha at Red Deer’s Canadian Hypnosis Academy, a vocational school and member of the Master Hypnotist Society Canada. In addition to dynamic training, personal and professional business mentorship and coaching is also available to help you to develop a successful hypnosis business.
Enhance your current career in nursing, sales, teaching, business and much more with hypnotic skills. Many people take hypnosis training to help their own family, friends, build their relationship or to become an expert communicator in their field. Hypnotic skills can strengthen any facet of your life.
Learn more at www.LearnHypnosis.ca