When it comes to essential services like your business phone, cloud, IT services and cyber security solutions, who you choose should have an emphasis on service.
Here’s what most businesses consider:
- Consistency: A reliable provider ensures that your connectivity remains uninterrupted and hassle-free.
- Quality: You should insist on quality and a provider dedicated to delivering a seamless, top-notch experience.
- Affordability: Look for fair prices that align with the value you’re getting.
- Understanding Your Needs: Look for a team that’s not just there to sell but to understand your requirements.
- Valuing Your Satisfaction: Your happiness is not an afterthought. Choose a provider committed to ensuring your satisfaction. You need great service to deliver great service to your clients.
Many Red Deer businesses are finding a standout partner that checks all these boxes — SaskTel.
SaskTel is more than Saskatchewan’s local telco, they’re a national provider of cloud-based phone systems, cloud hosting, IT services, and cyber security solutions for businesses across Western Canada, including Red Deer. SaskTel has over 100 years of experience, and a dedicated team of experts who can provide personalized and professional assistance.
Their information and communication technology team of technical experts take pride in giving you top-notch customer service, day in and day out.
Some critical services they can offer your business here in Red Deer, include:
Integrated Business Communications (IBC): A cloud-based phone system that allows business to communicate with customers and employees anywhere, anytime, and on any device. IBC also includes features such as voicemail, call forwarding, conferencing, and collaboration tools.
Cloud Hosting: A secure and scalable platform that enables business to host applications and data in SaskTel’s data centres. Cloud Hosting also provides backup, disaster recovery, and managed services.
IT Services: A portfolio of IT solutions that can help business optimize IT infrastructure, improve security, and enhance productivity. IT Services include network design and installation, hardware and software procurement, IT consulting, and project management.
Cyber Security: A suite of security solutions that can protect businesses from cyber threats, such as ransomware, phishing, and data breaches. Cyber Security includes firewall, antivirus, endpoint protection, email security, and vulnerability assessment.
Choosing SaskTel isn’t just about getting a service provider, it’s about knowing you’re in good hands. Give SaskTel a call today at 1.844.SASKTEL (1-844-727-5835) and find out what you can accomplish by having a true partner working at your side.