With warmer weather starting to coax us outside, there’s no better time to treat your skin to a little spring TLC. After all, who doesn’t want to put their best face forward!
“After a cold, dry winter – which can be quite harsh on your skin – it’s important give your skin the care it needs as we head into spring and the sunny summer,” says Sarah Noble, owner of Red Deer’s Iconic Beauty Aesthetics.
To set your skin up for summer, check out these 5 unique facials:
- Bela MD Facial: “If you’re interested in a facial to target a specific skin concern, without any downtime, the Bela MD Facial can be a great choice,” Noble says. Combining the essentials you love to target a variety of skin concerns, including dry and dehydrated skin, fine lines and wrinkles, acne and congestion and even premature ageing, the treatment works to beautify your skin on the outside, while optimizing skin health below the surface.
- Chemical Peel Facial: If you suffer from damaged, dull skin, a chemical peel is a great option. It can reverse the signs of aging by stimulating collagen reformation and minimizing hyperpigmentation, rough texture, acne scarring and fine lines. The peel gently removes the damaged layer of your skin, revealing a brighter, softer surface.
- Dermaplaning Facial: For younger, baby-smooth skin, Dermaplaning shouldn’t be overlooked. Using a specialized tool, the treatment removes dead skin cells and peach fuzz. Expect a smooth, soft, glowing complexion immediately after treatment, and with no downtime, the treatment can be done every two weeks!
- Microneedling Facial: By using small medical-grade needles to create micro-injuries in the skin, this treatment can deliver a more even skin stone. The healing process stimulates elastin and collagen production, resulting in smoother, firmer skin. It’s minimally invasive and requires no downtime but you may need multiple appointments for optimal results. Microneedling can help treat acne and other scars, age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, large pores, saggy skin and uneven skin tone.
- Custom Facial: Not sure exactly what you want, but you know you need something? A custom facial is a great way to refresh. Examining your skin to identify its type and any pre-existing conditions, your skin care expert will create a custom selection of serums and mask to combine with techniques like deep cleansing, exfoliation, extractions and lymphatic drainage, to help you greet spring looking and feeling your best.
After your facial, to keep your glowing complexion, browse their wide rage of SkinCeuticals products to help you create a healthy skincare routine. As we spend more time outside, it’s especially crucial to use your SPF.
For skin that feels refreshed and radiant, contact Iconic Beauty Aesthetics to book your appointment!