Blackfalds youths have plenty of reason to celebrate this week.
Town council recently proclaimed May 1-7 as National Youth Week in Blackfalds, which will celebrate youths and their active participation in their community with activities every day.
“As a young community, we are proud to recognize the youth of Blackfalds and provide them a full slate of activities to celebrate the vibrancy they bring to our town,” said Mayor Richard Poole.
Activities being hosted during National Youth Week:
- Youth recognition night on Thursday;
- After the Grind Games Night and Build Your Own Terrarium on Friday;
- Yoga class, youth and teen admission at the Abbey Centre and pound class on Saturday;
- Bullskit youth improv workshop on Sunday;
- BYC Youth Week celebration on Monday and Tuesday.
For more information, visit www.blackfalds.com.