Several city departments are relocating and the move will affect some services on Friday.
Starting on Friday, the departments will consolidate at City Hall and the Professional Building, across from City Hall. Currently the departments are scattered in four buildings.
The move will take all weekend and is expected to improve customer service, convenience and access to departments.
Departments are expected to be up and running on June 17 at 8 a.m.
• Community Services, Social Planning, Recreation Parks and Services and Project Team will move from the Alexander Way building and the Kinsmen Arenas to the Professional Building, 5th Floor
• Land and Economic Development will shift from the Alexander Way building to City Hall, 4th Floor
• Corporate Services directorate will move from City Hall, 2nd floor to the Professional Building, 6th Floor
• Financial Services (1st and 4th Floor Staff) will move from City Hall to the Professional Building, 6th Floor
• Legal Services will move from the Professional Building, 2nd Floor to the Professional Building, 6th Floor