The system used for all all arts and recreation program registration, scheduling, point of sale and memberships at The City of Red Deer will be temporarily unavailable on Wednesday.
On Tuesday, the city announces the Intelli system will conduct system maintenance on Wednesday, which result in a brief service interruption.
“Maintenance is required to improve system function ahead of fall program registration day,” the city said in a media release.
System maintenance requires a shutdown which impacts credit/debit payments online, over the phone and in person at all arts and recreation facilities.
This temporary outage is expected to last 9-10 a.m. on Wednesday. All transactions during this time will be unavailable online and over the phone, and in person transactions will be available through cash only:
- Drop-in admissions
- Program registrations
- Activity reservations
- Program withdrawals and refund processing
- Payments on outstanding account balances
- Access to customer accounts and updating customer information
- Facility bookings
- Wedding, picnic and garden plot bookings
- Gift card sales
- Fee Assistance Program applications
- Cemetery fees
- Reloading existing transit passes at recreation facilities
Full function will resume to Intelli and Look ‘n Book at 10 a.m. on Wednesday.