Red Deer motorists can expect minor delays in the northwest end of the city as traffic signal LED bulbs are replaced over the next few weeks.
Signal LED bulb changes will take place overnight between 7 p.m. and 7 a.m. until Aug. 2.
Drivers can expect to encounter short-term lane closures in the following areas:
* 40th Avenue from 19th Street to Michener Bend;
* 30th Avenue from 19th Street to Timothy Drive;
* 55th Street from 42A Avenue to Rutherford Drive;
* 39 Street from Ellenwood Drive to Douglas Avenue;
* 32 Street from Webster Drive to Lawford Avenue;
* 19th Street from 46th Avenue to 51st Avenue;
* 28th Street and Taylor Drive.
Various pedestrian crossing signals throughout the city will also receive new LED bulbs.