Tomorrow is last day for in-person customer service at Recreation Centre.
Due to the new provincial public health guidelines and rising COVID-19 cases around Alberta, customer service operations at the Recreation Centre will close at 4 p.m. on Friday, until further notice.
Friday will be the last day to make in-person payments, but other forms of payment will continue to be available to the public.
For questions and support will be handled through phone calls and emails while the Recreation Centre remains closed (with the exception of Dec. 25 through to Jan. 3, when city offices will be closed).
For utility bill payments, customers can sign-up for the city’s pre-authorized withdrawal program (PAWS) either through MyCity accoun or with our Utilities PAWS Application Form, available online at reddeer.ca/PAWS.
Red Deerians can also: Pay online or by phone through their bank (you need to first register your city utility account information with your bank).
• Pay in person at most banks and financial institutions.
• Pay by mail by making out a cheque payable to The City of Red Deer, Box 5008, Red Deer, AB, T4N 3T4.
For licence renewal (business, dog, taxi, and urban chicken), customers can apply or renew licences online using MyCity: https://reddeer.ca/online-tools/mycity/
• Pay by mail by making your cheque payable to The City of Red Deer.
For parking related services, customer can:
• Renew or apply for monthly parking using MyCity, or pay by mail.
• To appeal a parking ticket, please email email@example.com (Drop boxes outside City Hall are not able to accept payments at this time).