Some Lacombe residents will be without power on Thursday because of power line maintenance.
Five power disruptions are planned:
• 31 customers along Beardsley Crescent and Beardsley Avenue will be off from 9 a.m. until 10 a.m.
• 14 customers along College Avenue, Deer Street, Johnson Avenue and Burman Street will be off from 10:30 a.m. until 11 a.m.
• 15 customers along Wildrose Street will be off from 1 p.m. until 2 p.m.
• Eight customers along College Avenue and Deer Street will be off from 8 a.m. until 8:30 a.m.
• 14 customers along College Avenue and Johnson Avenue will be off from 11:30 a.m. until noon