Spray parks will once again be popping up in neighbourhoods across Red Deer starting next week.
Children and families can join Red Deer Emergency Services, Municipal Policing Services and Red Deer RCMP, as they use fire engines to create temporary spray parks every Thursday throughout July and early August.
Each spray park will run 6:30-8 p.m.
- July 15 – Oriole Park Community Association (5 Ogden Avenue)
- July 22 – Highland Green Community Centre (65 Halladay Avenue)
- July 29 – Deer Park Community Association (181 Dowler Street)
- Aug. 5 – Location to be confirmed
- Aug. 12 – Riverside Meadows Community Centre (6021 57 Avenue)
- Aug. 19 – Joseph Welsh Elementary School (4401 37 Avenue)
Events are weather dependent. Anyone interested in attending an event is asked to check the city’s social media pages each Thursday for updates.
Participants are reminded to not attend if they are feeling unwell or are currently required to quarantine.
For more information visit www.reddeer.ca/popupsprayparks.