• Michener Services has an urgent need for volunteer at Loaves and Fishes. There is a dedicated volunteer who helps put together school lunches at Loaves and Fishes on Tuesday mornings from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. who requires help. Contact Carmen at 403-340-7803 or Carmen.email@example.com.
• CiRS Information and Volunteer Services is seeking dynamic and forward thinking individuals to join our team as volunteers on the CiRS Board of Directors. CiRS delivers vital programs that support the voluntary sector and community residents of Central Alberta. Your skill set would include budgeting, strategic planning, marketing, and governance experience. Fax or email your resumes to the attention of the nominating committee, 403-340-8193 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is April 18.
• Epilepsy Association is seeking volunteers to monitor MAC’s Store donation cans for March and April. This is a great way to raise epilepsy awareness and funds for our programs in Central Alberta — all we need to make this a success is you! Help us by delivering, monitoring, picking up and replacing cans at the MAC’s store nearest you. Contact Norma at 403-358-3358 or email@example.com
• Golden Circle Senior Resource Centre is seeking prospective board members who are interested in older adults and/or people with special skills such as continuing care counseling, accountants, social work, marketing, gerontology, fundraising and business. The Golden Circle promotes independent, healthy lifestyles for older adults in Red deer and area. Leave your name and phone number at reception or email firstname.lastname@example.org by April 11. Plan to attend our AGM Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 10:30 a.m.
• Red Deer Arts Council is seeking board members and/or committee members to help plan the direction of arts and culture in Red Deer and initiatives directly related to the arts. Skills from business and fundraising would be helpful but not mandatory. Contact Diana Anderson, coordinator, at 403-348-2787 or email@example.com for more information.