Alberta mom, son, die of carbon dioxide poisoning

LETHBRIDGE — RCMP say a southern Alberta woman and her son died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

LETHBRIDGE — RCMP say a southern Alberta woman and her son died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The bodies of the two people were found Friday in a rural home outside of Lethbridge.

RCMP say police are awaiting dental records before making an official identification.

But relatives say the dead are Jaime Wauters, 52, and her 15-year-old son Greg.

RCMP are say the deaths are likely the result of a suicide pact or a murder-suicide.

Mounties say foul play involving a third person is not suspected.