Influenza immunization clinics will continue next week in Central Alberta.
Immunization is available free of charge to all Albertans six months of age and older.
People at the highest risk for severe illness and complications from influenza are children six to 23 months old, seniors 65 and older, long-term care residents, pregnant and breast-feeding women, and anyone who suffers from a chronic condition.
Next week, clinics are scheduled in the following communities:
• Lacombe: Tuesday from 1 to 7 p.m. at Lacombe Memorial Centre, 5214 50th Ave.
• Castor: Wednesday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Castor Community Health Centre, 4909 50th Ave.
• Coronation: Wednesday from 1 to 7 p.m. at Coronation Community Health Centre, 4820 Government Rd.
• Eckville: Wednesday from 1 to 6 p.m. at Eckville Community Health Centre, 5120 51st Ave.
• Red Deer: Wednesday from 12:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Fred Vincent Wellness Centre at Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre, 3942 50A Ave.
• Stettler: Thursday from 1 to 7 p.m. at Stettler Community Hall, 5101 46th Ave.
• Red Deer: Friday from 12:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Fred Vincent Wellness Centre at Red Deer Regional Hospital Centre, 3942 50A Ave.
For a complete schedule and clinic details, visit www.albertahealthservices.ca or call Health Link Alberta, toll-free at 1-866-408-5465.