INNISFAIL — The host Innisfail Flyers dropped a 4-3 decision to the Camrose Bulldogs in the semifinal of the provincial bantam AA minor hockey championships Sunday morning.
Brenton Wood, Dakotah Sutherland and Matt Reierson scored for the Flyers.
The Kneehill Chiefs beat the Spruce Grove Saints 7-4 in the other semifinal and went on to down Camrose 5-1 in the final.
The Red Deer Service Inn Chiefs posted a 1-2 record in pool play and missed the playoffs.
• WETASKIWIN — The Lacombe Ford Rockets defeated the Taber Chiefs 5-1 in the final of the Atom A provincials Sunday.
Elijah Funkhouser had three goals while Levi Glasman and Matthew Stegmaier had one each. Justin Verveda made 16 saves in goal.
The Rockets reached the final with a 10-0 win over the High Prairie Thrashers while Taber downed Wainwright 10-6.
The Rockets were 3-0 in pool play beat Fort Saskatchewan 10-0, Wainwright 8-3 and Brooks 9-1.
• WHITECOURT — The Stettler Storm edged Beaumont 5-4 in the gold medal game of the bantam A provincials Sunday.
Riley Anderson had two goals for the Storm with singles added by Dylan Houston, Logan Davidson and Brogan Cassidy.
Devon Worlk picked up the win in goal.
The Storm reached the final with a 4-1 win over Airdrie while Beaumont stopped Fairview 3-2.
In pool action Stettler downed Spruce Grove 7-2, Okotoks 12-0 and Beaumont 11-2.
• NANTON — The bantam C provincial title went to Drayton Valley with a 3-2 win over the Castor Cyclones.
Castor beat Kitscoty 5-1 and Drayton Valley downed Coaldale 6-2 in the semifinals.
Meanwhile, the Ponoka Stampeders missed the playoff, finishing with a 1-2 record.
They beat Coaldale 4-3, but lost 6-5 to Hanna and 8-4 to Kitscoty.
• GRANDE PRAIRIE — The Red Deer KFC Chiefs won one of three starts in the atom AA major provincials, losing 3-0 to Grande Prairie and 5-2 to Cochrane while beating Fort McMurray 3-1.
Devon Fankhanel finished with three goals while Nathan Kartusch and Connor Dawes had one each.
Camrose downed Okotoks 7-6 in the final.
In the semifinals Camrose beat Cochrane 4-1 and Okotoks downed Grande Prairie 6-4.
• St. PAUL —The Blackfalds Bulldogs were 0-3 in the atom B provincials, losing 8-4 to Tofield, 10-2 to Sundre and 6-5 to the CNN Spurs.
St. Paul beat Whitecourt 5-2 in the final.