• Awesome Art Show, an exhibit of works by the middle school students of Eastview, Glendale, Central, Gateway and West Park Middle Schools, will be on display in the Kiwanis Gallery until May 29. Call The Red Deer Arts Council at 403-348-2787.
• Kitchen Talk, a solo show and sale by Vivian Bennett, will be held at Gallery IS until May 28. Call the gallery at 403-341-4641 for information.
• From Our Collection, an exhibit at the Red Deer Museum and Art Gallery, showcases objects and artifacts from Central Alberta’s history. Items will rotate throughout the year highlighting themes such as military, fossils, archeology and clothing and textiles, all celebrating our community’s history. Call the museum at 403-309-8405 or log on to www.reddeermuseum.com.
• Minutes in Monochrome, an exhibit of photographic images by Sky Stevens, will be on display at the Hub on Ross Gallery until May 30. Call the gallery at 403-340-4869.
• Passage of Time, an anniversary display by the members of The Lettering Arts Guild, will be showcased at the Red Deer College Library until May 24. For more information, call Darcy at 403-347-9390.
• The Farm Show: Seeding, Growing, Harvest, is a three-part visual art exploration of contemporary farming issues and the drastic changes in agriculture practices over the past 50 years. This exhibit may be viewed at the Red Deer Museum and Art Gallery until Dec. 11. Call 403-309-8405 for more information or visit www.reddeermuseum.com.
• Farming Out Our Future, at the Red Deer Museum and Art Gallery, explores farmers and ranchers who are fast becoming an endangered species. The question of who will own the countryside, live in it, care for it or produce food from it is far from settled. The exhibit explores some of the changes that have had an impact on rural life in Alberta from 1950 to the present. The exhibit runs until Nov. 13. Call the gallery at 403-309-8405 or visit www.reddeermuseum.com.
• Art of Nature Show, featuring works from 14 artists across Alberta and Ontario that express their ideas on human nature, will be on display at The Kerry Wood Nature Centre until May 23. Call 403-346-2010 for more information.
• Northern Neighbours: Inuit Art and Culture is an exhibition of art and artifacts taken from the collection of the Red Deer Museum and Art Gallery. Enjoy sculpture, prints, photographs, tools, clothing and more until May 22 at the Red Deer Museum. Phone 403-309-8405.
To be included in this listing, please email event details to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 403-341-6560, or phone 403-314-4325.